Informations bientôt disponibles
More information coming soon
Come and support the finish of the 31st running of the Heart Race in Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs on 2 April 20176!
Over 4 days and 4 nights, an international team of transplant patients, in conjunction with several dozen other runners, will run in relays to cover the 750 km which separate Paris and les Arcs with a single objective: to play a part in raising public awareness of organ donation.
The Heart Race in figures:
- A 750 km foot race in relays non-stop over 4 days and 4 nights between Paris and Les Arcs
- Between 15 and 18 teams of 14 runners including 1 team of transplant patients (heart, liver, kidney, lungs, bone marrow, …)
- More than 210 towns and villages passed through by a caravan of more than 100 vehicles
- Stages of 10 to 60 km and special stages: roller blades, bike and run, flying relays, etc.
- More than 150 volunteers to look after the runners
- Entertainers and musicians to support the runners
- A publicity team to promote and raise awareness of organ donation along the whole course
- A specific operation to raise awareness of organ donation for children, clowns and a theatre troupe, as part of the « 10,000 hearts for the hospital ».
Throughout the day of 02 April 2017 there will be a number of entertainments and awareness-raising exercises for all age groups