Суббота 06 Июнь обновил 06-06-2020 до 8:06
Rain followed by showery weather. At midday winds becoming moderate southerly in Tarentaise and Vanoise ; decreasing later. Elsewhere...
Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку, чтобы вы не пропустили Дуги!
If you get a thrill from ski mountaineering and you’d like to try the night-time experience, La Pierre Blanche is THE race made for you !
Starting in Arc 1600, cadets, juniors, hopefuls, seniors and veterans, men and women alike, will be able to give themselves over to this sport, timed for the occasion, on the dedicated ski-mountaineering piste.
* From 5.30 to 6.45 pm : Entries and issue of number tabards in la Coupole in Arc 1600
* At 7.00 pm : in-line start at the bottom of the Mont-Blanc chairlift
* At 8.30 pm : cold buffet and prize-giving in la Coupole in Arcs 1600
Option to leave your runner’s bag in la Coupole.
5€/person including the after-race cold buffet (in la Coupole)
Prize money of 250€ for the 1st woman and the 1st man
NB: Parking – Race access :
The " 3 Arcs" car park in Arcs 1600 is free for competitors.
Positive height differential : 430m
Uphill distance: 2.3km
Total distance: 4.6km
- One pair of skis with bindings
- One pair of high boots
- One pair of non-slip skins
- One pair of poles
- One head torch
- One UIAA approved helmet: it must be on your head throughout the whole race
Timed race reserved for individual runners, men and women, cadet, junior, hopeful, senior and veteran, holding a currently valid FFCAM, FFME or FFS licence with mandatory medical visa or a medical certificate dating from less than one year ago.